Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ready or not, here we come!!!!

Welcome back to the 2008 - 2009 Mom2Mom session.  On this blog, you will find information about what happened at weekly meetings as well as information on favorite dishes prepared, activities outside of weekly meetings and mp3's of the speakers that we have.  I'm so very excited about this year.  Our fearless leader, Sarah, has a lot planned for our and our events planner, Ashley, has a large assortment of great activies outside our our meetings.  Below I've put the events scheduled for this month.  Hope to see you all at the meetings.  We start Thursday, September 11th with our Open House.  Food will be provided by our amazing leadership team.  Make sure you come ready to eat, socialize, and catch up on the summer's events!!  

Here's what's up for this month (September)
Thursday, September 11 ........ Open House 9:30 a.m. in Avenue Rooms 501-502
(Please be in prayer that day for those who were lost, lost loved ones, and were   otherwise affected by the terrible terrorist attacks in 2001)
(Also, please pray for our own Tonya who is leaving for England on this day.)

Monday, September 15 .......... Mom's night out (mom's only please).  Harrison's in  Tipp City.
(106 E. Main street in Tipp ........ Cost is similar to other bar and gills in the area)

Thursday, September 18 ....... Mom2Mom!! - Bible Study with Josie
(This year we will be using the book "Mom...and Loving It".  This book will be provided to you!  Please come and check it out!)

Monday, September 22 ....... Join us for an exciting day at the Boonshopft Museum.  We'll be meeting at the church parking lot at 9:30 a.m.  If you are unable to come at that time, let us know and we can see if another group would like to go later in the day.

Thursday, September 25 .... Mom2Mom!!!!! - Setting Boundaries Speaker - more on this to come.



I hope to see you all at the meetings.  I can hardly wait, I'm so excited!!!  Anywho, I'm not great at blogging, but as we go, it will get better - I hope.  :)

Here's a thought for the day:
"I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." Philipian 2:20
(NIV version)

God bless you all!!

2 comments:

Tina Weaver said...

Awesome job Jenny!! I am soo ready for Mom@Mom to start and excited to see everyone.

~T~ said...

Thank you! Thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me to be able to stay connected to all of you. I love you guys! Have an awesome year! God's gonna rock the M2M house!! I know it!!!
Love,
Tonya